Cold Roast Fillet: A New Way To Cook Meat
The cold roast fillet is a new way to cook meat that doesn't require any heat. It's a great way to cook meat if you don't have a stove or if you want to cook meat outside.
The cold roast fillet is very simple to make. You just need some meat, salt, and a Ziploc bag. First, season the meat with salt. Then, put the meat in the Ziploc bag and seal it. Put the bag in the fridge for at least an hour.
When you're ready to cook the meat, take it out of the fridge and let it reach room temperature. Then, cut off one end of the bag and pour out the juices. Turn the bag inside out so that the meat is on top, and then slice the meat into thin strips.
You can either serve the meat as is or cook it in a pan for a few minutes. The cold roast fillet is a great way to cook healthy, delicious meat without using any heat!
Try This Delicious Cold Roast Fillet Recipe
Do you ever get tired of eating the same old thing? If so, it might be time to try something new. This cold roast fillet recipe is a great way to change things up and enjoy a delicious meal.
What You'll Need:
-1 beef fillet (1-2 inches thick) -salt, pepper, and garlic to taste -1 tablespoon olive oil -1/2 cup red wine -1 beef bouillon cube -fresh rosemary leaves (optional)
How to Make It:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Season beef with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Heat olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat, add the beef, and cook until browned all over. Set aside.
- In the same pan, add red wine and beef bouillon cube and bring to a boil. Cook for 2 minutes then remove from heat.4. Pour sauce over the beef in an ovenproof dish or casserole and bake for 10 minutes or until sauce has thickened.5. Garnish with fresh rosemary leaves if desired and serve immediately with mashed potatoes or rice. Enjoy!
Quick And Easy Cold Roast Fillet
This is a great dish to cook if you have unexpected guests, or are short on time.
Ingredients: 1 x beef fillet
3 cloves of garlic
Extra virgin olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 200C (400F). Cut garlic cloves in half. Place beef fillet on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil, and then rub the garlic all over the top of the beef. Season generously with salt and pepper. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until desired doneness is reached. Rest for 5 minutes before slicing and serving. Enjoy!
Make Your Own Cold Roast Fillet
- 1 pound cold roast beef
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder -1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce. -1/4 cup of your favorite BBQ sauce.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat olive oil. Add roast beef and cook for about 3 minutes per side, or until browned. Remove from heat and sprinkle with garlic powder, onion powder, and black pepper. Stir in Worcestershire sauce. Spread BBQ sauce over the top of the roast beef. Place in a baking dish and bake for about 20 minutes, or until heated through.